Nordic Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and apologies

2 posters

Go down

Greetings and apologies Empty Greetings and apologies

Post  Namhaid Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:27 am

Greetings to Odin of Lochlann and his kin. My apologies for failing to check who else was in the Caldera area, I neglected to venture further along the shore. The cottage I used didnt have any prior infusion on it so I decided to stop there not thinking that others were around, my error in trespassing. If possible I would like to obtain your permission to use the cottage, I would not infuse anywhere else around the area and only seek the odd use of the smithy and a stopover point from my travels every now and then. Hopefully this will meet with your approval.

Namhaid of Fiosraich

Namhaid

Back to top Go down

Greetings and apologies Empty Re: Greetings and apologies

Post  Odin Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 am

Thank you for coming to us.

We hold the shores of Caldera dear to us and treat anyone on our shores with hostility if they have not been granted a place to live prior.

I am considering your case, and wonder if you would rather join us and become a viking instead of facing the ordeals of being alone. You can spend your days in the comfort of our tower and enjoy the kinsmanship of the other vikings.

Would you like to become a viking?
Odin
Odin
Sigföðr
Sigföðr

Number of posts : 172
Character Name : Odin
Character Class : Eternal Soldier
Registration date : 2007-11-26

https://nordic-avengers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigmund Zarathustra Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:42 pm

Namhaid of Fiosraich,

We would welcome you with open arms to our halls. The hospitality of Odin Arnhöfði is known well, as is the anger of the Hléfreyr.

Zigmund Zarathustra
Merkismathr
Merkismathr

Number of posts : 37
Character Name : Zigmund Zarathustra
Character Class : Dark Oppressor

Back to top Go down

Post  Namhaid Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 am

My thanks for the offer, I would regretfully decline however as I have other plans for my long path ahead. I do know of two others who might possibly suit the life of vikingr, both will be pursuing a path of magic; one as a defiler>wyrm master and the other either defiler>dark oppressor or one of the sorcerer paths. Their inclinations tend towards violence as well as the arts.

If either were to prove acceptable I would myself continue my wanderings elsewhere as not to interfere with their own careers
Namhaid of Fiosraich

Namhaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Odin Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:19 am

Yes, it is the soul behind these that I am interested in. I would be honored to have either one join us and be proclaimed kin.

Please request an invitation and make note so that I know who it is I am looking at. You will be shown the way into our great halls.
Odin
Odin
Sigföðr
Sigföðr

Number of posts : 172
Character Name : Odin
Character Class : Eternal Soldier

https://nordic-avengers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content